Please keep the right hand side of your prescription; this is a list of the medication which is on your repeat prescription.
When you are in need of more medication tick off the items you require and either:-
- Hand the repeat slip in to the reception at the surgery, your new prescription will be ready to collect 3 working days later. You may also post your request through our letter box during covid-19
- Post the repeat slip to the surgery enclosing a stamped addressed envelope for us to return the completed prescription to you. If you have a nominated pharmacy no SEA is required and it will be sent electronically. Remember to allow 3 working days for the prescription to be processed plus the time in the post.
- You can go on to the website at www.newlandsmedical.org.uk and order your prescription will be ready to collect from reception at the surgery 3 working days later.
- You can apply for online access to order prescriptions and view your records, please collect forms from the practice. You will need to bring identity documents and complete the form.
- You can email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org Please detail the items you require and strength.
- Electronic EPS for stable medication , you may be suitableplease ask your GP at your next medication review .
Please note that we DO NOT allow repeat prescriptions to be ordered by telephone - this is for safety reasons as many medications have similar sounding names.